YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO SHARE IN SUCCESS
The Restaurant Association of Maryland and Restaurant Association of Maryland Education Foundation Corporate Partner Program provides funding to expand and enhance the efforts of RAM to Help Maryland Restaurants Succeed.
With the addition of your generous corporate support this year,
RAM and RAMEF will:
- Improve the industry’s success rate by educating operators to become more efficient and profitable.
- Increase the industry’s profit margin by bringing cost-saving programs to a greater number of hospitality establishments.
- Raise the level of service to the dining public by increasing certifications among industry professionals.
- Provide employers immediate access to a hospitality-specific labor pool while addressing labor shortage issues.
- Increase the number of students entering the industry by advancing the ProStart® program.
- Grow the industry’s sales volume by promoting dining out to all segments of the dining public
- Educate legislators and governmental agencies about the issues that affect the restaurant industry and fight legislation that will have a negative impact.
LEVELS OF SUPPORT
$25,000 and above
Five Star Partners enable RAM and RAMEF to break new ground and continue the research and development necessary to meet tomorrow’s needs. In recognition of their support, Five Star Partners are offered the greatest number of initiatives with which to associate their name. In appreciation of their support, privileged access to Board of Directors’ meetings is just one of the benefits donors receive at the Five Star Partner level. Additionally, Five Star Partners are acknowledged in all RAM/RAMEF publications and at the most venues.
Corporate Partners at the Four Star level provide invaluable support to the industry. In recognition of their efforts to advance RAM and RAMEF’s current initiatives, Four Star Partners may associate their name with the majority of programs and receive recognition at most events.
$15,000 - $19,999
RAMEF and RAM could not sustain the level of service being offered to the hospitality industry today were it not for the help of our Three Star Partners. The contributions of our Three Star Corporate Partners and above assist in underwriting our valuable legislative efforts.
$10,000 - $14,999
Two Star Partners provide valuable funding for RAM and RAMEF operations. Partners at this level can opt for recognition at two events. They also qualify for recognition in conjunction with a variety of popular programs.
$5,000 - $9,999
The One Star Partner receives recognition at an event of their choice while still benefiting from of being associated with a select group of RAM/RAMEF programs.
more information, please contact Marshall Weston Jr. at 410.290.6800 x1013