Sprague Operating Resources LLC (“Sprague”) recently announced a partnership with the Restaurant Association of Maryland (“RAM”) to introduce customized natural gas and electricity offerings for all participating members. The partnership has been designed to offer RAM members more energy solutions and services.
RAM represents the interests of its members consisting of foodservice and hospitality businesses including restaurants, bars & taverns, grocery stores, caterers, hotels and other businesses that serve food. “Our long partnership with Sprague is a testament to how well they treat our members. With the ups and downs of the energy market, Sprague has helped our restaurant members looking to stabilize their electricity and natural gas expenses so they can better plan for the future.”, stated Marshall Weston, RAM President & CEO.
For more information on the program, please visit www.spragueenergy.com/ramd or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Restaurant Association of Maryland Announces New Officers and Members to the Association’s Board of Directors
Left to Right: Marshall Weston (RAM President & CEO), Tony Sewell, Kathie Sewell (RAM Chair of the Board & Golden Corral),
Hu Odom (Golden Corral)
After a statewide search for candidates, the Restaurant Association of Maryland (RAM) completed the annual nomination process for its Board of Directors. The following list of new Officers and Directors were voted in at the Annual RAM Membership Meeting held at Phillips Seafood Restaurant in Baltimore on June 13th. Officers hold their post for one year while Directors have a three year term.
• Chair of the Board: Kathie Sewell, Regional VP of Golden Corral
• Vice Chair: Brian Boston, owner of the Milton Inn in Sparks, MD
• Treasurer: Rachael Mull, CFO for Victoria Gastro Pub and Manor Hill Brewing Company, both in Howard County, MD
• Secretary: Lee Howard, owner of Urban BBQ
• Kevin Keller, The Clyde’s Restaurant Group
• Michelle Torres, Phillips Seafood Restaurants
• David Dopkin, Miss Shirley’s Café and The Classic Catering People
• Tom Knorr, Evolution Craft Brewing Company
• Andy Attman, ACME Paper
• Kimberlee Vandervoorn, UnitedHealth Group
Restaurant Association of Maryland Blog
Your source for restaurant advocacy, regulatory compliance information, foodservice employee training and industry news.
Restaurant Association of Maryland & Restaurant Association of Maryland Education Foundation
6301 Hillside Court - Columbia, MD 21046 Phone: (410) 290-6800
Office Hours: Monday - Friday
9:00am - 5:00pm