2-Day ServSafe Food Manager Certification Class - RAM Office
Class is 9:00 am until 5:00 pm each day.
The 16-hour ServSafe Certification Class is designed for students who have never had a ServSafe certificate or who have a certificate that expired more than 60 days ago. A ServSafe certificate is recognized for 3 years in Howard County, Montgomery County, Prince George's County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, and the City of Annapolis for the purpose of obtaining a Certified Food Service Manager card. Nationally and in other Maryland counties it is valid for 5 years.
Due to COVID-19, a few things have changed in our office:
- A mask or facial covering is encouraged at all times for non-vaccinated persons while in the building.
- If you or anyone in your household is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please let us know you need to reschedule and stay home. Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Coffee and water will not be available anymore. Please feel free to bring your own.